IT jobs without a degree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT jobs without a degree

What are the best jobs to get without a degree in IT and is there other qualifications that would be needed instead?

If you do not have a degree there are still so many opportunities in tech. Experience is more important than qualifications.
    If you are starting from scratch try getting a job in IT support and starting on a generic Microsoft or CompTIa qualification.

Comment

It will depend on what field you want to get into. If you want to get into Project Manager there are a number of qualifications you can get into.

Comment

I want to get an IT Job as Ive heard that the pay in tech jobs seems to be great and there are always opportunities in IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy1989 View Post
          I want to get an IT Job as Ive heard that the pay in tech jobs seems to be great and there are always opportunities in IT.
          Loads of opportunities in Tech - loads of online training courses so no excuses. the opportunities are there and will be in the future despite covid.
          Search for tech online training courses and see what you like

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy1989 View Post
            try to get an online freelance job its good and safe during corona

Comment

Working...
            X